Advertising careers. Now available in bullshit-free.
Our people are our biggest asset, so finding the right fit is key. We take our client work seriously, but ourselves, not so much. We have a strict “no assholes” policy and only hire smart, friendly and genuine people – down to their core. It’s worth noting that all successful candidates to date have listed a passion for chicken wings under “skills” on their resume. We really like people who like chicken wings. New candidates are welcome, so if you’ve got what it takes, we’d love to hear from you.
DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
Are you a digital media expert struggling to climb that ladder at an agency or in-house client side? CO-OP is looking for a Digital Media Manager to join our already established & profitable agency, but also enjoy the excitement, challenge and start-up culture of being part of something new: CO-OP Media. The successful applicant will enjoy responsibilities and development opportunities which are hard to find at larger media agencies, and have the opportunity to hone their skills in a fun, supportive environment.
This role represents the chance to join an already established, profitable and stable agency, but enjoy the excitement, challenge and start-up culture of being part of something new: CO-OP Media, which is only 5 months old at this stage. The successful applicant will enjoy responsibilities and development opportunities which are not available to them currently in larger media agencies.
- Execute campaigns in Adwords, such as paid search, GDN display, UAC, dynamic remarketing, location based marketing (maps and places)
- In addition execute campaigns on Facebook, Linked In, Pinterest, DBM, Twitter etc. when required – you will be given the chance and the time to learn new platforms and expand your skillset if necessary
- Report weekly on progress of campaigns to the VP, Strategy & Media, and directly to clients once proven
- Stay abreast of new formats and products, working closely with reps at leading media platforms
- Assist the VP in winning new business by supporting pitch decks
- You have at least 2-3 years experience of hands on execution in Adwords at an agency (preferable) or client side. You are totally comfortable with the entire Adwords suite and are an expert level user.
- You may have hands on experience in Facebook advertising, Linked In advertising, video advertising or other digital media. This is not essential, but an advantage.
- You have strong numeracy and proficiency in reporting, and a passion for digital marketing means you are able to transfer common digital skills across platforms (such as optimization, creative rotation, reporting, segmentation, targeting, etc).
- You are likely feeling ready for more responsibility and client facing time, but are frustrated at the layers of management and bureaucracy at your current workplace
- You feel ready to work directly with VP level marketers, help build something and grow with us, elevating your own status as the division grows
CO-OP is an equal opportunity employer.